Distribution. 18 –26 tonnes GVW.
Mercedes-Benz in long-distance haulage.
To lead the way, you need vehicles that deliver outstanding performance both on the road and in the accounts. The Actros fits the bill here. Because it offers a high standard of comfort. Because its many fuel-saving technical innovations and perfectly coordinated services will assure you of really profitable operations. Because it is a particularly light, safe and effortlessly superior performer. And because its diverse range of equipment and model variants offers a perfectly configured vehicle for virtually every type of use in long-distance haulage.
The new Actros. Ready to set a new standard.
A truck ahead of its time. The new Actros meets the continually growing demands in long-distance haulage and heavy-duty distribution haulage more effectively than ever. With enhanced efficiency. With unique comfort. And with exemplary reliability.
To this end, we have equipped it with pioneering technical innovations which markedly reduce fuel consumption, further boost vehicle use and safety and offer the driver even better support in carrying out their work.
Advantages at a glance.
- Excellent handling thanks to ergonomically designed driver workplace
- Intuitively controllable multifunction steering wheel with large adjustment range
- As standard radio with USB and Aux-in interface, extensive multimedia range on request
- Extensive stowage concept with plenty of handy stowage features that are within easy reach of the driver’s seat
- Dynamic drive with responsive engines and perfectly matched powertrain configurations
- Two displacement classes: 12.8 l, 15.6 l
- Range of Euro III-V engines with power ratings from 265 kW (360 hp) up to 460 kW (625 hp)
- Mercedes PowerShift 3 automated gearshift with manually selectable driving modes and auxiliary functions
- Perfectly harmonised chassis components for a tremendously assured and superior driving feel
- Short wheelbases for high manoeuvrability
Giving you that extra edge.
Trucks you can trust – for more reliability. Operators who earn their money in road-bound goods transport need absolute reliability. In other words: trucks they can count on.
With the Actros we are able to offer you a vehicle incorporating the rich fund of experience and expertise acquired over more than 100 years of German engineering. Equipped with leading Mercedes-Benz vehicle technology and components tested under the toughest conditions. This applies to engines, gearshifts, transmissions and drive axles as well as frames, chassis, suspension and cabs. Everything is perfectly coordinated, in order to meet all requirements reliably, even in extreme conditions and difficult terrain.
Compelling quality that is immediately apparent the first time you take the wheel – and which will continue to bring benefits for many years to come.
Exceptional reliability through:
- New 6-cylinder in-line engines which are particularly reliable, efficient and durable
- Mercedes PowerShift3 for easy operation, reduced shift times, precise gear selection and fuel savings
- 1- or 2-disc clutches for maximum torque of up to 3000 Nm and for high gross combination weights
- Efficient hypoid axles for high axle loads
- Job-matched air suspension variants
- Extensive testing and high-quality production process guarantees that every truck earns its star
Economical to the core.
The new Actros – for more efficiency. In addition to its reliable and durable design, efficiency is the second core characteristic of the new Actros, based first and foremost on its particularly low fuel consumption. Low wear and a higher resale value are additional merits contributing to its high overall efficiency.
To this end, numerous innovative technical measures were implemented in the course of developing the Actros. These result in engines with high performance and lower fuel consumption, a powertrain which enables a particularly economical driving style, and an aerodynamic design honed down to the finest details in the interests of fuel efficiency.
All in all, with fuel savings of up to 4% compared to its predecessor, the Actros offers an ideal basis for more profitable operations than ever.
The further advanced Mercedes PowerShift 3 automated gearshift combines an economical driving style with smooth gear changing and a high level of driving comfort. In short, the new Actros offers you a vehicle which is tailored perfectly to the needs of practically any application. Climb aboard!
Safety is at the root of our DNA.
Arrive safely – with the support of innovative assistance systems to improve driving safety which actively relieve the strain on the driver and treat the vehicle and the load with sufficient care, thereby contributing to higher efficiency. On every journey.
Trucks that are very safe are not just an important development for all road users. They are also more efficient, because they are less often put out of action by accidents and they relieve the driver’s workload. This is why we have been focusing for over 45 years now on developing innovative assistance systems.
Economical, reliable Euro III-V engines in two displacement categories. Future-oriented technology, up to 460 kW (625 PS) and 3000 Nm maximum torque.
Actros in distribution haulage – engine performance data.
In this section we give you information on important technical details about the Actros. The technical data on the following pages is also available as a PDF file for downloading from the download area.