Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, be sure that you understand all the available options, so that you can choose the option that best suits you.
In order to submit an application you will need to be:
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a valid drivers licence with no endorsements.
- Be a Eswatini citizen or permanent resident; and
- have a good credit history.
Documents you’ll need to complete your application
- A copy of your valid South African identity card/document
- A copy of the front and back of your South African drivers licence
- Proof of your income, not older than 3 months
- Salaried individuals – latest 3 months payslips
- Commission earners – Latest 3 months payslips and latest 3 months’ stamped bank statements. No internet bank statements will be accepted
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill, not older than 3 months